Best Buy ‘Black Friday’ 2018: New iPhone, Xbox, PS4, TV Deals - http://ezmoneyonlinefromhome.com | how to make money onlineNovember 9, 2018 2:25 am
Categorised in: Breaking Financial News
This post was created by the Contributor in partnership with BestBlackFriday.com, which specializes in holiday season sales. The deals highlighted within this post were independently selected and do not contain affiliate links.
Black Friday 2018 exploded last night with the posting of Walmart’s 32-page Black Friday ad and a massive 52-page Best Buy Black Friday ad. Thanks to a heads up from my holiday season sales partner, BestBlackFriday.com, I can now reveal all of Best Buy ’s biggest deals…
You can explore the full Best Buy ad scan on BestBlackFriday where you will also find shipping terms, store hours and much more. That said, having combed through Best Buy’s impressive flyer and I have now picked what I believe are the very best Black Friday sales Best Buy has to offer.
Top Best Buy Black Friday 2018 Deals
- Toshiba 43-inch Class LED 2160p Smart 4K UHD TV with HDR Fire TV Edition for $129.99 (save $200) – See Ad Scan Deal
- Sharp 55-inch Class LED 2160p Smart 4K UHD TV with HDR Roku TV for $249.99 (save $200) – See Ad Scan Deal
- Samsung 65-inch Class LED NU6070 Series 2160p Smart 4K UHD TV with HDR for $599.99 (save $200) – See Ad Scan Deal
- LG 70-inch Class LED UK6190PUB Series 2160p Smart 4K UHD TV with HDR for $699.99 (save $300) – See Ad Scan Deal
While Black Friday is known for big sales on big TVs, there has been nothing above 65-inches until now. As such the LG UK6190PUB deal catches my eye, it’s a great buy. Rivals? Target’s excellent HDTV deals give Best Buy a run for its money, as do two Kohl’s ‘Cash’ star deals and Walmart looks strong as usual.
- Save $300 on Samsung Galaxy Note9, S9 or S9+ with qualified activation on Verizon, AT&T or Sprint – See Ad Scan Deal
- Save up to $200 on Apple iPhone X with qualified activation on Verizon, AT&T or Sprint – See Ad Scan Deal
- Save up to $150 on Apple iPhone Xr, Xs or Xs Max with qualified activation on Verizon, AT&T or Sprint – See Ad Scan Deal
- Save $200 on the Google Pixel 3 or 3 XL with qualified activation on – See Ad Scan Deal
- Sony PlayStation 4 1TB Marvel’s Spider-Man Console Bundle – Jet Black for $199.99 (save $100) – See Ad Scan Deal
- Microsoft – Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Creators Bundle with 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray – White for $199.99 (save $100) – See Ad Scan Deal
- Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Gold Rush Special Edition Battlefield V Bundle with 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray + Free Select Xbox One Controller for $429.99 (save $70) – See Ad Scan Deal
- Nintendo Switch Super Mario Kart Deluxe Bundle for $299.99 – See Ad Scan Deal
Here Best Buy has mostly matched what we have seen from its big rivals. The exception is Walmart’s larger Xbox One X discount. Perhaps the surprise of Black Friday 2018 so far is the lack of any PS4 Pro deals, but I still expect some late doorbusters before the big day arrives.
- Jaybird – X3 Sport Wireless In-Ear Headphones – Blackout for $59.99 (save $70) – See Ad Scan Deal
- Sony – 1000XM2 Premium Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones for $199.99 (save $150) – See Ad Scan Deal
The Sony 1000XM2 deal is a real standout. While Sony has now released the 1000XM3, the XM2 was the best pair of noise-cancelling headphones money could buy in 2017. So getting them for just $199 is perhaps the best Black Friday headphones deal so far alongside Target’s massive Beats Powerbeats3 wireless earphones discount.
Have I missed any of your favorite stores? In my Black Friday Ads Guide you’ll find guides to Dell, eBay, Macy’s JCPenny and many more. And remember, Black Friday 2018 starts one day earlier this year.
To track my daily Black Friday guides, leaks and recommendations simply hit the Follow button on my author page.
More of my Black Friday Guides on Forbes